Do you want to find out what the latest version of Microsoft Exchange Server has to offer businesses? Attend this fast-paced, demo-rich Jump Start about planning, deploying, and managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 on-premises. This Jump Start is appropriate for anyone upgrading from earlier versions of Exchange as well as IT Pros new to Exchange but with prior networking experience. It will also help you prepare for Exam 70-341.Register here.
Posts tagged ‘trainings’
Build your product knowledge and capabilities by earning the certifications and accreditations that help you and your company stand out.
By purchasing a Microsoft Competency Exam pack, you take a step towards meeting your organization’s Microsoft gold or silver competency requirements. Hand out exam vouchers to individuals within your organization that need to get certified. Whether you’re looking to meet new competency requirements or to simply highlight your team’s world-class skills, this is the best way to get started.
Through December 31, 2013, MPN Competency Exam packs are available for 50% off a pack of 20 exams or 40% off a pack of 5 exams. Individuals have until May 31, 2014 to schedule and take the qualifying exams in the packs. These vouchers do not come with Second Shot. For a list of qualifying exams, please visit Prometric.
Happy holidays! No matter how you plan to celebrate this month, please take a moment to improve your Windows Server 2012 sales and technical skills. There are dozens of courses in the Windows Server 2012 Learning Track that will make every role more knowledgeable about product features and selling techniques. But this is also a perfect time for you to begin to test your skills with a number of MSL exams (and supporting training guides) and assessments. Check out the links below for more information.
Have a safe and joyful holiday!
Windows Server and Client “Office Hours” January 15
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend Windows Server and Client “Office Hours” January 15, 2013 8:30-10:00am PST. The Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) team is hosting this unique live online discussion designed to enable experienced IT Pros to ask technical questions regarding Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8. This exclusive session will feature two Senior Technical Evangelists, Joey Snow and Rick Claus, who’ll engage in dialog, debate and demos shaped by a global audience of esteemed IT Pros. Be a part of it!
Hot Off the Press! New Training Guides Prepare for Windows Server 2012 Exams
Two new training guides have been published to help you improve your Windows Server 2012 skills and also prepare you to pass related Microsoft Certification exams. Leverage both on the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 learning path:
(Helps prepare for MSL Exam 70-417)
(Helps prepare for MSL Exam 70-410)
Assessments for Sales and Licensing Roles
Measure your understanding of Windows Server 2012 with these online assessments. Test your knowledge today:
Not ready for a test yet? Prep for the assessments by taking courses in the Windows Server 2012 Learning Track.
An independent evaluation recently published by ESG Labs reveals that Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V running SQL Server 2012 tier-1 workloads in a virtualized environment significantly improved performance, scalability, and the ability to reduce IT’s total cost of ownership. The report is a great tool for helping customers understand Hyper-V’s ability to meet their most demanding IT needs without sacrificing performance. To learn more, check out the Server & Cloud blog or go directly to the full and summary reports.
o Executive-Business Decision Maker-Practice Manager
o Licensing Specialists
o Sales-Account Managers-Account Executives
o Tech Pre-Sales – Sales Engineers
Questions? Contact Rodney Miller
Prepare for this exciting release of our flagship productivity suite by making sure you are up to speed with new Office training! New Office will help your customers achieve on their terms by delivering performance and convenience. Read the details below to see what’s available now & be on the lookout for what’s coming soon in licensing, sales and technical readiness. Happy Holidays!
Be sure to leverage the following readiness tools for new Office:
NEW: Live@edu to Office 365 Upgrade Content
Access these online trainings to better understand the upgrade process to help your Live@edu customers and capitalize on numerous upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
· Technical Overview: This overview discusses the user experience and what you can do to prepare and add value to the process.
· Updating Provisioning Tools: This training provides an overview of Go Now steps, and discusses the current end user password experience and what the upgrade will look like in January. The training also discusses the differences between how Live@edu and Office 365 are administered, provisioning methods, and provides guidance for helping customers select an effective provisioning solution for Office 365, and deploying the Directory Synchronization tool.
· Updating to ADFS and Federation: This training can help you learn about identities, single sign-on, and how a federated identity enables users to access both on-premises and cloud-based organizations with existing credentials. The training also explains how Office 365 supports two modes of authentication for cloud and federated identities, and discusses deployment architecture and topology.
OFFICE 2013 | OFFICE 365
LYNC SERVER 2013
OFFICE | OFFICE 365
EXCHANGE SERVER 2013
LYNC SERVER 2013
SHAREPOINT SERVER 2013
· Installing and Configuring Active Directory Federation Services (Virtual Lab)
· Active Directory Synchronization (Virtual Lab)
Office 2013 | Office 365
Exchange Server 2013
SharePoint Server 2013
Questions? Contact Chuck Botsford
Want to know more about our most recent product launches?
Get now prepared for Partner Connect for free!
Make sure to visit the MPN blog regularly as we will updated the available content regularly.
Windows Server 2012
– Sales – & Account Managers
– Licensing specialists
– Tech pre sales
– Growing Your Mid-Market Business Practice with Windows Server 2012 (sales)
– Why Hyper-V? Competitive advantages of Windows Server “8” Hyper-V over VMware (sales)
– Understanding Microsoft Private Cloud Competition (technical)
– Focusing on Customer Benefits for Windows Server 2012 and System Center 2012 (technical)
– Sales Assessment
– Pre sales Assessment
– Private Cloud Sales Training (Module 1) – Setting up to sell the Private Cloud
– Private Cloud Sales Training (Module 5) – Increasing Your Revenue
– Private Cloud – Management and Virtualization Pre-sales Technical Specialist Demo Resources
– Microsoft Private Cloud Competition Course