Do you want to find out what the latest version of Microsoft Exchange Server has to offer businesses? Attend this fast-paced, demo-rich Jump Start about planning, deploying, and managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 on-premises. This Jump Start is appropriate for anyone upgrading from earlier versions of Exchange as well as IT Pros new to Exchange but with prior networking experience. It will also help you prepare for Exam 70-341.Register here.
Posts tagged ‘Exchange’
Prepare for this exciting release of our flagship productivity suite by making sure you are up to speed with new Office training! New Office will help your customers achieve on their terms by delivering performance and convenience. Read the details below to see what’s available now & be on the lookout for what’s coming soon in licensing, sales and technical readiness. Happy Holidays!
Be sure to leverage the following readiness tools for new Office:
NEW: Live@edu to Office 365 Upgrade Content
Access these online trainings to better understand the upgrade process to help your Live@edu customers and capitalize on numerous upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
· Technical Overview: This overview discusses the user experience and what you can do to prepare and add value to the process.
· Updating Provisioning Tools: This training provides an overview of Go Now steps, and discusses the current end user password experience and what the upgrade will look like in January. The training also discusses the differences between how Live@edu and Office 365 are administered, provisioning methods, and provides guidance for helping customers select an effective provisioning solution for Office 365, and deploying the Directory Synchronization tool.
· Updating to ADFS and Federation: This training can help you learn about identities, single sign-on, and how a federated identity enables users to access both on-premises and cloud-based organizations with existing credentials. The training also explains how Office 365 supports two modes of authentication for cloud and federated identities, and discusses deployment architecture and topology.
OFFICE 2013 | OFFICE 365
LYNC SERVER 2013
OFFICE | OFFICE 365
EXCHANGE SERVER 2013
LYNC SERVER 2013
SHAREPOINT SERVER 2013
· Installing and Configuring Active Directory Federation Services (Virtual Lab)
· Active Directory Synchronization (Virtual Lab)
Office 2013 | Office 365
Exchange Server 2013
SharePoint Server 2013
Questions? Contact Chuck Botsford