Effective November 2013, the current Small Business Specialist Community Program (SBSC) has been retired. As a form of replacement, the Small Business Competency has been made available for you to gain. Maintaining or reaching this competency makes the value of your organization more visible to your customers and can earn you a number of additional benefits from Microsoft, such as Internal-Use Rights for the latest software.
To maintain or reach the Small Business Competency, you need individuals certified on both Windows Server and Office 365. Because we know your time is valuable, we have created a special offer for each of these certifications; the Microsoft Partner Readiness Bootcamps. These bootcamps are the quickest and easiest way to have you and your people certified on Windows Server 2012 and/or Office 365.
About the Microsoft Partner Readiness Bootcamps
These bootcamps are deep technical bootcamps that take place in two phases: Phase 1 is a 2-week self-study period, which is opened with an online kick-off session to help you get started. Phase 2 is a 2-day Instructor-led exam preparation, followed by the exam itself.
Phase 1: Self Study
In this phase, 2 hours study per day are recommended to prepare your skills. We provide you with all the necessary study materials, including official Microsoft course material, on-line labs, practice tests, Microsoft Virtual Academy e-Learning and a detailed study plan to guide you through this phase. This two weeks self-study period also includes an online Q&A session with a trainer to answer your questions and provide any support you may need.
Phase 2: Instructor-led Exam Preparation and Exam
Phase 2 is a 2-day online, Instructor Led, hands-on, event that will prepare you for the exam. All exam objectives will be covered during these two days.
After completion of phase 1 and 2 training, you will have all you need to take the exam. If you by any chance fail the exam, you are eligible for one retake free of charge (valid until 31st May 2014).
Included in your package:
· Kick-off session to guide you through the self-study period
· A detailed study plan outlining everything you need for the self-study phase including original Microsoft course materials, links, online-labs and add-on materials
· Q&A session to provide support mid-way
· 2 day instructor led training – a virtual classroom session (without any travel needs) which covers all necessary exam topics
· 1 Exam (à 150,- Euro) and a free retake if needed
Take advantage now of these all-inclusive, optimized, LLPA offered* packages, made available to Microsoft Partners exclusively:
· Register for the Microsoft Partner Readiness Bootcamp for Windows Server 2012 (70-410 – Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012) for just EURO 1,000 per person here (kick-off 24th of March).
· Register for the Microsoft Partner Readiness Bootcamp for Office 365 (74-325 – Administering Office 365 for Small Businesses) for just EURO 695 per person here (kick-off 26th of March).
*The Readiness Bootcamps are organized by the Leading Learning Partners Association and realized by Compu’Train.
24 02 14