Microsoft Licensing Solutions Competency training:
“Designing and Providing Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium-sized Organizations” (070-671)
The Microsoft Partner Network contains among others the Licensing Solutions Competency. One of the competencies is the design and implementation of Volume Licensing solutions. To achieve this competency at least two of your employees must be certified for the MCP exam 070-671 or 070-672.
On the dates mentioned below Didactive in cooperation with Microsoft BVBA delivers a training that prepares you for the Microsoft Certified Professional exam 070-671 “Designing and Providing Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium-sized Organizations”.
- May 30th and 31st, 2012, Microsoft in Zaventem – register
Your investment is € 495 per attendee. At a surcharge of € 200, the two-day training sessions in September 2011 and March 2012 can be extended to a three-day program, thus also preparing you for the 070-672 exam for large organizations.
“They say that Microsoft licensing is quite complex.” That is correct, but doesn’t mean that you cannot learn the basics. If you attend the half-day Microsoft Licensing Essentials training, you will be able to explain your customer the most important elements of Microsoft licensing:
- License types: Full Packaged Product (FPP), OEM license, Volume Licensing programs such as Open License and Open Value, introductions to MOSP (the vehicle for ordering Office 365) and SPLA.
- Software Assurance: what is it, and how to get it?
- Product licensing: which licenses are needed for Windows, Office and server products such as Windows Server and Windows Small Business Server?
- Open License, Open Value: what are the most important features and benefits of these Volume Licensing programs?
This training is delivered by Didactive and offered to you free of charge by Microsoft on the following date:
- May 29th, 2012: 12:30 (registration) – 13:00 (start) – 16:30, Microsoft Zaventem – click here to register.