|We are excited to announce the update to Lync Server 2010 that enables new Lync mobile clients!
Lync mobile clients enable you to stay connected, communicate and conference on the go. Mobile clients for Microsoft Lync 2010 take the power of unified communications mobile—including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
· Join conferences with a single touch;no access code or pin number required.
· Stay connected, while controlling your availability;see who’s available at a glance and connect over IM, email or a call; set your own status and notification settings so you can stay in touch while protecting your “off-work” time.
· Communicate with others using a single, consistent identity.Call-via-work allows outbound calls using your Enterprise Voice number, making it easier for others to recognize calls from the Lync mobile client.
· Connect with confidencethrough channel encryption, transport layer security (TLS) support, and perimeter/internal network protection that help safeguard your communications.
Read full announcement details on the Office Blogs.
Calls to Action
2. Visit Next Hop“Lync Server 2010 Mobility Service Update” announcement to download server updates and supporting documentation.
3. Check back hereto understand timing and availability of Lync mobile clients.
4. Leverage thru-partner marketing materials such as screenshots, to customer ppt. deck, and more…updated in the Lync Event in a Box (coming soon this week – check link for availability)
Lync Partner Team
02 01 12