Every year, we ask our partners and customers for feedback. On many occasions, partners have raised communication and the overload of it.
Introducing…. www.netgenoeg.info or www.justeassez.info, your one-stop shop where you – as a partner – can indicate what information you want and where to find it. Because let’s face it, it’s not always that clear who to follow on Twitter, or to become member of what LinkedIn group. Let alone finding the right email in the overload in your inbox.
Our goal is to send fewer mails, but more tuned to your needs. You will also see different colors in the mails. There are 3 flavors:
- the green ones: information on MPN or generic partner events
- the blue ones: anything that goes out from a sub community of partners
- the pink(ish) ones: all relevant information on training
So, go the site, indicate what your areas of interests are and you can immediately subscribe to the relevant newsletters or join the LinkedIn groups.
Let us know what you think about this and you can send us your feedback: via email, Twitter, LinkedIn and yes, even by regular post.
The Release Candidate provides a great chance to try the features that will be included when SQL Server 2012 ships. Download the release candidate here. Hungry for SQL Server 2012 Training?
Choose from short learning snacks and multi-session courses to learn new SQL Server 2012 capabilities.
To whet your appetite, start with short learning snacks.
Like what you taste? Go for the full course meal.
Role-based to satisfy your needs:
Learning Snack: Breakthrough Insight
Technical Training Technical Overview for BI Consultants
Learning Snack Mission Critical Confidence
Technical Training Technical Overview for Database Administrators
Learning Snack Cloud On Your Terms
Technical Training Technical Overview for Application Developers
Starting today (November 2, 2011) registrations for the Belgian TechDays 2012 are OPEN!
About Microsoft TechDays
Year after year thousands of technology professionals come together to network with peers and experts, while diving deep into Microsoft technologies and learning about the latest products and solutions. Microsoft TechDays is one of the premier technical events in Belgium & Luxembourg and not to be missed.
With more technology areas than ever to explore, TechDays 2012 is the perfect place to get up-to-speed on the latest Microsoft technologies and up-level your skill on the technology you use every day. Content will be delivered by industry experts and Microsoft product team members.
Join our 10th anniversary edition in a new location (Kinepolis Imagibraine – Braine l’Alleud) and learn about:
• Windows & Internet Explorer
• Windows Server & Hyper-V
• Windows Phone 7 development
• System Center 2012 & Windows Intune
• Tooling and languages with Visual Studio, C# and VB
• Cloud development with Windows Azure Platform
After 3 great years in Metropolis Antwerp we’re moving TechDays to a new location: Kinepolis Imagibraine in Braine l’Alleud (Eigenbrakel). The movie theatre is easily reachable both by car and via public transportation.
If you’re coming by train: the Braine l’Alleud train station is very well connected with major cities in Belgium:
– Antwerp: direct connection from Antwerpen-Centraal taking approx. 1 hour
– Ghent: 1 hour trip from Gent Sint-Pieters, switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Brugge: 1,5 hour trip switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Hasselt: 1,5 hour trip switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Leuven: 50 min trip switching trains once at Brussel-Noord
– Mons: 1 hour trip switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Namur: 1 hour trip switching trains once at Charleroi-Sud
– Liège: 1,5 hour trip switching trains once at Brussel-Zuid
– Brussels: 15 minutes from Brussel-Zuid
There is a direct bus line (bus 67 from the TEC company) running from the Braine l’Alleud train station to Kinepolis Imagibraine, taking about 10 minutes.
Coming by car? Kinepolis Imagibraine is just 5 minutes from the R0 highway (exit 24). Driving directions are available here.